12/22/15

beautify me


I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products.
I featured some of my current obsessions for skincare as well as hair. 
These are also perfect holiday gifts for someone special or just for yourself.

I always wear my hair down 
but this spray adds that beach look that looks so effortless. 
And it smells heavenly!
I need an extra boost for my skin, hair, and nails 
and this is the perfect product for that. 
It makes my nails strong, my skin glow, and my hair shine! 
Couldn't ask for more.
I don't wear much make-up but when I do I use this primer as a base.
It's perfect for my skin since it's oil-free. 
I love this product. 
I use it 2x daily and it balances skin tone and adds a fresh glow.
One of my favorite brands for skincare.
But this product is perfect for extra skin hydration 
as well as for a healthy glow.
In the winter this liquid product is so necessary.
I'm a sucker for good smelling beauty products.
This one smells so good I wish it was edible! 
It's a hand cream that smells like Cookies and Cream.
Yummy.

Non-beauty products:
The Italian blogger/fashionista has made the perfect
phone case.
It comes in other colors as well but the silver is my fav.
9. Fur Pom-Pom Key Chain (similar one)
This baby pink color goes with all my handbags. 
Love it.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BABES!
xx
zahara

p.s. Follow me on:





Post a Comment