7/9/17

summer beauty essentials


hi guys.
wanted to share my 4 beauty essentials for summer.

This color correct cream is perfect for evening out skin tone but feeling like you have no makeup on! 
I don't wear foundation at all but this product gives me a lightweight alternative to foundation if I want some coverage.
It has SPF30 so it also protects you from the sun. 
I am obsessed with coconut scent and this spray is perfect.
I spray it all over my body before I go out and I smell like coconuts all day. 
Makes me feel like I'm at a beach in the Bahamas when I'm actually stuck in NYC.
(also check out their other scents!)
This product is one of my favs because it smells so good and looks so pretty. 
The oil is perfect for calming down frizzy hair or giving skin a hydrating boost.
This product smells so good too. 
I think I have a obsession with scents...help.
But it's super easy to apply and doesn't leave that white sunscreen mark on your skin.
(the link is to coconut scent, which I don't have yet but will get ASAP)

Hope you enjoyed these favorite beauty items. 
Let me know if you've tried any of these and how you liked them! 

xx
zahara






Post a Comment